Report a Claim
When you experience a loss, select the method below to report a claim: individual or business.
Directly to the Carrier:
A claims representative will contact you — generally by the end of the business day — to answer your questions and schedule necessary follow-up.
It helps to have the following information ready when you submit a claim.
- Your policy number
- The date the loss happened
- The policyholder’s name and address
- A description of what happened
Tips to help you receive the best service:
- Maintain all receipts or bills
- Note the date the loss happened
- Protect your property or vehicle from further damage
- Contact Gulfshore Insurance with any questions