- Client Alerts & Insurance News
- Wellness at Gulfshore Insurance
- Gulfshore Blog
- Awards & Recognition
- In the Community
- Gulfshore Team
With Hurricane Season on the horizon, it is important to stay up to date on all of the great technology and resources available. We’ve compiled a list of the best Smartphone apps, Facebook and Twitter accounts, and web resources available…
- Hurricane HD App – This iOS app covers hurricanes all over the world via video updates.
- Nixle – Stay up-to-date on weather-related emergency information with this iPhone app, which delivers free localized alerts from police and other local municipal agencies.
- Hurricane Hound – This Android app shows the tracks and forecasts of active hurricanes and provides access to NWS forecast information include tropical outlooks and discussions, public advisories, forecasts, and satellite imagery.
- Hurricane Hub – If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide to hurricane season, weather you live in an area impacted or if you’re just interested in major storms, check out this Android app.
- The Weather Channel Max – What else would you expect from the Weather Channel but a comprehensive app: full screen, customizable weather maps; in-motion radar; local, regional and national forecast video; storm footage and breaking news video; and real-time Twitter feeds from popular TWC on-air personalities.
- Weather Alert USA – A versatile weather app that provides all of the local NOAA weather essentials, plus automatic alerts of significant US weather events such as weather watches, warnings, and advisories.
- RadarScope – A specialized display utility for weather enthusiasts and meteorologists, this app allows you view NEXRAD Level 3 radar data along with Tornado, Severe Thunderstorm, and Flash Flood Warnings issued by the NWS.
- HD 4Cast – Looking to put your iPhone retina display to good use? Then you might want to give this simple weather application a try with its set of slick weather icons and images.
- WeatherBug Elite – Access the largest network of professional weather stations in North America and thousands of locations around the world. You’ll get accurate, reliable and timely weather information, including Doppler radar, severe weather alerts, maps, forecasts, widgets and much more.
- My Weather Mobile – MyWeather Mobile for Android gives you instantly updated weather for the places you care about; it syncs with your MyWeather.com settings, so it stays updated.
Helpful Web Links:
Social Media Pages:
- Flood Insurance
- Commercial Risk Management
- Personal Insurance
- Employee Benefits
- Business Continuity
- John Keller
- Human Resources
- Cost Control
- Experience Mod
- Workers' Compensation
- Claims Management
- Health Care Reform
- Condo Associations
- Private Risk Services
- Golf & Country Clubs
- Oil & Petroleum Marketers
- Religious & Non-Profits