Commercial Lines Technical Assistant
The Commercial Lines Technical Assistant is responsible for policy data, processing policies, billing, and issuing certain Certificates of Insurance for the Commercial Lines department. Previous customer relations experience preferred. 440 insurance license may be required within 180 days of being in this position. A Commercial Lines Technical Assistant is committed to delivering a consistently impeccable experience.
Commercial Lines Account Manager
The Commercial Lines Account Manager is responsible for assisting new and renewal clients with service needs on accounts that generate generally more than $2,500 in annual commission. Must secure valid 220 license within 180 days of hire. Minimum 3 years commercial lines customer service experience or 1-year customer service representative experience and 2 years as a customer service assistant. This is a 100% in-house position.
Seeking a Communications Specialist with emphasis on external communications. Working closely with the VP of Communications, you will translate the agency’s value proposition into compelling and informative content that drives engagement and lead generation, and elevates the agency’s brand. If you have insurance industry experience, that is a huge plus. Key responsibilities include assisting in planning, developing, and executing content and social media strategies; working collaboratively with the VP of Communications to produce materials such as presentations, handouts, email campaigns, and event invitations; maintaining promotional product inventory, including coordinating branding and ordering products; and assisting in planning and executing agency events.
Employee Benefits Client Service Specialist
The Employee Benefits Client Service Specialist is responsible for the completion of most administrative functions relating to the support of the Employee Benefits team. The individual must be organized, proactive, resourceful, professional, polished, and efficient with an ability and desire to work independently with limited supervision. The ability to interact with internal and external constituents in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while maintaining a positive and professional attitude is crucial in this role. This role acts as the primary point person for renewal and new business enrollment implementation and service inquiries. This is a multi-faceted position dedicated to providing a consistently impeccable experience to colleagues.
Service Desk Technician II
This position is responsible for supporting the organization’s information management, network and telecommunication systems which includes both hardware and software components. This position includes interacting with a wide variety of industry standard technology includes servers, printers, mobile devices and networking components over a large local and wide area network.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, install and manage desktop, laptop and mobile computing devices.
- Familiarity with Microsoft, Apple, and Linux desktop operating systems
- Manage and maintain vendor relationships
- Consulting with users to determine hardware, software or system configurations
- Troubleshooting, testing and modifying computer software and/or operating systems
- Provide support for desktop, phones and servers
- Manage warranties, services and support contracts
- Manage data center functions such as server maintenance, switching and wiring design, testing and analyzing for peak performance
- Manage, test, develop or modify unified communications systems
- Assist in the design and management of telecommunications technology such as PRI, SIP and MPLS