The Claims Associate is responsible for reporting and managing clients’ claims as assigned. This includes timely reporting and proper follow-through to ensure claims are assigned in a timely manner and our clients’ are notified of details. Supports Claims Advocates with administrative duties. Communicates with Claims Advocates on the status of claims when appropriate.
Commercial Lines Account Manager
The Commercial Lines Account Manager is responsible for assisting new and renewal clients with service needs on accounts that generate generally more than $2,500 in annual commission. Must secure valid 220 license within 180 days of hire. Minimum 3 years commercial lines customer service experience or 1-year customer service representative experience and 2 years as a customer service assistant. This is a 100% in-house position.
Commercial Lines Technical Assistant
The Commercial Lines Technical Assistant is responsible for policy data, processing policies, billing and issuing certain Certificates of Insurance for the Commercial Lines department as stated by agency guidelines, procedures, and will ensure accuracy of new data or existing data input into the automation system. A Commercial Lines Technical Assistant is committed to delivering a consistently impeccable experience.
Personal Lines Account Manager
The Personal Lines Account Manager is responsible for assisting new and renewal clients with service needs with a positive attitude, on accounts that generate generally less than $1,000 in annual commission. Specific service responsibilities are assigned per guidelines, procedures, quality and service standards as stated by the agency. A Personal Lines Account Manager is committed to delivering a consistently impeccable experience.
Service Desk Technician II
This position is responsible for supporting the organization’s information management, network and telecommunication systems which includes both hardware and software components. This position includes interacting with a wide variety of industry standard technology includes servers, printers, mobile devices and networking components over a large local and wide area network.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, install and manage desktop, laptop and mobile computing devices.
- Familiarity with Microsoft, Apple, and Linux desktop operating systems
- Manage and maintain vendor relationships
- Consulting with users to determine hardware, software or system configurations
- Troubleshooting, testing and modifying computer software and/or operating systems
- Provide support for desktop, phones and servers
- Manage warranties, services and support contracts
- Manage data center functions such as server maintenance, switching and wiring design, testing and analyzing for peak performance
- Manage, test, develop or modify unified communications systems
- Assist in the design and management of telecommunications technology such as PRI, SIP and MPLS