Gulfshore Insurance provides a wide array of services to help reduce risk and
associated costs. The Operational Asessment analyzes the findings of senior management interviews within an organization, statistical analysis of historical claims, safety manuals, and insurance coverage evaluations.
This information is provided in report format with specific and documented feedback in all assessment areas. The report also provides improvement recommendations and strategies in areas revealed to be less than industry best practice standard.
Gulfshore Insurance reviews procedures and protocols, and stratifies loss history data to make recommendations in the following areas:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Pre-Employment Evaluation Criteria
- Return-to-Work Programs
- Internal Claims Management Practices
- Claims Service Provider Communication Guidelines
- Special Claims Handling Service Instructions (SSI’s)
- Reduction in Lag Times
- Increased PPO Penetration
- Reduction in Frequency and Loss Rates
The Operational Assessment Report provides us with the analysis needed in order to make sound recommendations; set appropriate activities; and measure results.